About this item
- EFFECTIVE HOT AND COLD THERAPY: Providing safe and effective hot or cold therapy, the Vive massage ball set alleviates inflammation and sore muscles, relieves tension and increases circulation and mobility. Contains an ergonomically designed foot roller to target tired, aching feet, plantar fasciitis and heel spurs, two studded massage balls with varying levels of firmness for acupuncture alternative and a smooth massage ball for targeted deep tissue massage. Great to use with CrossFit, yoga and
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE AND MYOFASCIAL RELEASE: Perfect for self myofascial release, trigger point therapy and targeted deep tissue massage. The massage ball set can be warmed up in hot water prior to use, or be frozen overnight for an effective cooling massage. Great for pre-works, warming up the muscles prior to activity and for post-works, stretching and releasing tense muscles.
- ALL INCLUSIVE FOUR PIECE SET: Massage set contains a foot roller, two studded massage balls and one smooth lacrosse massage ball. The textured foot roller provides relief from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, edema and fatigue. Providing an alternative to acupuncture, the two studded massage balls have varied levels of firmness for effective massaging trigger points. The smooth lacrosse massage ball is the perfect size for effective, concentrated massage.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Durable latex-free massage balls and roller are split and tear resistant. Perfect for use at the gym, in the office, or on the go.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence
- Soft Foot Roller
- 3” studded massage ball
- 2.5” soft studded ball
- 2.5” smooth massage ball
- Instructional insert
Back Pain Solution
Massage balls are a popular tool for relieving muscle soreness, pain, and tightness. They are small, firm balls that can be used to apply pressure to specific areas of the body, such as trigger points, knots, and tense muscles. Here are some of the best benefits of using massage balls, supported by research and data:
- Decreased Muscle Soreness: Massage balls have been shown to decrease muscle soreness after exercise. A 2015 study published in the Journal of Athletic Training found that self-myofascial release using a massage ball reduced muscle soreness and improved range of motion in the days following intense exercise.
- Improved Flexibility: Massage balls can help to improve flexibility by releasing tension in the muscles and fascia. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies found that using a massage ball improved hip flexor range of motion and reduced muscle tension in the lower back.
- Pain Relief: Massage balls can help to reduce pain by releasing trigger points, which are hyperirritable spots in the muscles that can cause pain and discomfort. A 2014 study published in the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies found that self-myofascial release using a massage ball was effective in reducing neck pain.
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety: Massage balls can also help to reduce stress and anxiety. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science found that self-massage using a massage ball reduced stress and anxiety in participants with chronic neck pain.
- Improved Circulation: Massage balls can improve circulation by increasing blood flow to the muscles. A 2017 study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found that self-myofascial release using a massage ball increased blood flow to the muscles, which may help to speed up recovery after exercise.
In summary, massage balls are a versatile and effective tool for relieving muscle soreness, pain, and tension, improving flexibility, reducing stress and anxiety, and improving circulation. These benefits are supported by research and data, making massage balls a valuable addition to any self-care routine.
Full Body Relief
Massage balls can provide targeted relief to different muscle groups throughout the body. Here's how each muscle group can benefit from using massage balls:
- Back Muscles: Massage balls can be used to relieve tension and pain in the back muscles. By lying on a massage ball and rolling it up and down the back, you can target the muscles along the spine and between the shoulder blades. This can help to release knots and tightness in these muscles, reducing pain and improving flexibility.
- Glutes: The gluteal muscles can benefit from massage ball use, as they can become tight and sore from prolonged sitting or intense exercise. By sitting on a massage ball and rolling it around the glutes, you can release tension in these muscles, which can improve range of motion and reduce pain.
- Legs: The legs contain many large muscle groups that can benefit from massage ball use. For example, the quadriceps muscles at the front of the thigh can become tight and sore from exercise, and using a massage ball to roll along these muscles can help to release tension and improve flexibility. Similarly, the hamstrings at the back of the thigh, the calves, and the IT band can also benefit from massage ball use.
- Feet: The feet contain many small muscles and tendons that can benefit from massage ball use. By rolling a massage ball under the foot, you can release tension in the plantar fascia and other muscles, which can reduce foot pain and improve flexibility.
- Neck and Shoulders: The neck and shoulder muscles can become tight and sore from stress or poor posture. Using a massage ball to target these muscles can help to release tension, improve range of motion, and reduce pain.
In summary, massage balls can benefit many different muscle groups throughout the body by releasing tension, reducing pain, and improving flexibility. By using a massage ball regularly, you can incorporate self-myofascial release into your self-care routine and maintain healthy muscles and joints.