- Maintaining stable posture on indoor and outdoor terrain: home, restaurant, garden, beach, snow.
- Assisting with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Getting up from a seated position: couch, recliner, bed,chair, toilet.
- Sitting down safely: couch, recliner, bed, chair, toilet
- Moving safely on slippery floors in the shower and bathroom.
- Picking up items from the floor.
- Getting up after a fall (non-life-threatening)
- Performing in-home physical therapy exercises
- Beach Work: Going to the beach as a beach walker (getting up from an uneven sand and even getting into the water)